[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Apr 17 13:42:11 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Alex really wishes that they had a real demolitions expert. Still, she
hopes the suitable application of high explosives will help.
"Alright."
[/Alex]

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/