[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Apr 20 05:35:27 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Digging in her gear pack, she pulls out a leaf, "I was given this and
told it would heal almost anything but be used up in the process." She
will wrap it around the young d-bee.
[/Alex]

On 04/20/2014 01:18, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "I will need to summon something to help heal him, but for now I will
> perform some minor magics to help stabilize him." Vesper casts heal
> wounds on the young d bee.
> I need to get him someplace safe for more to be done."
>
> Vesper looked to Alex, "We will get out of this."
> Turning back to his patient, "And you will live."
> Vesper waits for them to pry the boards free to the other building.
> [/Vesper]
>
> On Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:45 PM, Aaron Clausen
> <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
> OOC: Sorry about the screwed up double post there. Hit Send to soon.
>

> >> [Keldon]
> >> "Yes, yes, of course." he says, clearly frightened out of his mind.
> >> "Lads, open the trap door, and be quick."
> >>
> >> As his sons work, Keldon tries to explain, "This building was built on
> >> top of the ruins of some old store, and there were storage rooms
> >> underneath. There was a tunnel linking it to where the brothel is, but
> >> I cannot say if it's still intact."
> >>
> >> Moments later the two sons announce "It's open father!", pointing to
> >> where a bookshelf had been just a moment before. There, in the floor,
> >> is a trapdoor.
> >>
> >> At that moment, there is a loud bang, followed by another one. The
> >> front door shivers, but does not yield. "Quick now! That door will
> >> withstand some Kydian boots, but not Kydian energy weapons."
> >>
> >> As everyone moves forward, there's the sound of a energy weapon (or
> >> rather several energy weapons) opening fire. The door shivers, starts
> >> to glow, and then explodes, molten bits of metal and other substances
> >> scattering over the front of the store. Some land on scrolls and begin
> >> to smolder. Through the smoke and wreckage of the door, plasma and
> >> laser beams shoot into the store.
> >>
> >> The Archbishop runs towards the trapdoor, pushing one of Keldon's
> >> sons, who is shoved into an energy beam that cuts deep into his body.
> >>
> >> "Nooooo!" Keldon cries.
> >> [/Keldon]
>
> > [Vesper]
> > Vesper casts energy field to fill the doorway and buy them all a tiny
> > bit more time ushering people down through the passageway. When he
> > see's Keldons son killed he closes his eyes briefly. "Bastards."
> >
> > Only after Alex is safely down does he follow below.
> >
> > Noticing Alex look over Keldon's son, "Bring him with us I might be
> > able to do something !"
> > [/Vesper]
>
> > [Oz]
> > "That's enough of that." Oz aims and fires one of his pistols at the
> > archbishop.
> > [/Oz]
>
> [GM]
> Half of the Archbishop's chest turns to red paste, and he's dead before
> he hits the ground.
> [/GM]
>
> > [Alex]
> > The coalition ranger does not like that one bit but something that needs
> > to be dealt with later, if they survive.
> [...]

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/53535c9f76fff5c9d4f2bst01vuc