[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Apr 29 19:53:27 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Alex smiles back at him, "Can we teleport again if it comes down to it.
I can help a little with energies I think if i understand you right."

Otherwise, she begins to consider how one might fight their way out.
[/Alex]

ooc: As all of 5 PPE so might be able to use 3 PPE of that.

On 04/27/2014 15:17, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper smiles inwardly Alex might have been with the Coalition at one
> time but her act of sacrifice for a D Bee showed her true inner
> character. He was very proud of her if anything it made him cherish
> her more.
> "Well a vault would just be a dead end,  you sure it's not a hallway
> or further tunnel just a vault Keldon ?"

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

#1 Trick to FIGHT carbs
Easy trick “tweaks” hormones to control blood sugar & boost fat loss
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5360034b10fc53353493st02duc