[Taocow PBEM] Google Groups: You've been added to Taocow Rifts PBEM

AC (Google Groups) taocow-rifts-pbem+noreply at googlegroups.com
Fri Aug 1 17:09:57 UTC 2014

 Due to ongoing difficulties with the mailing list, I'm moving us over to this
new list. I'll be sending out the next post today, and through the new list.

About this group:

List for long-running Taocow Rifts PBEM. This PBEM has been around since 2003!

The owner of the group has set your subscription type as "Email", meaning that
you'll receive a copy of every message posted to the group as they are posted.
Visit this group:

http://groups.google.com/d/forum/taocow-rifts-pbem?hl=en_US

You can unsubscribe from this group using the following URL:

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.
http://groups.google.com/d/abuse/YQAAANcpic3OAAAAyL-dR2cAAAALMvoeftrdC76_JjsnvKnZrF40TpM?hl=en_US