[Taocow PBEM] [Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:20:40 UTC 2014

>> [GM]
>> Seeing that his companions have not been molested, he shrugs and
>> accepts her assistance.
>>
>> When Anne arrives on deck, the Sergeant is in a heated conversation
>> with the two other dwarves.
>>
>> "I don't care what you bloody say," the Sergeant says, "my CO has told
>> me to wait, and this ship isn't flying into the middle of a battle
>> without knowing exactly what we're facing."
>>
>> The Sergeant turns to Anne. "Ma'am, you let 'em on here, you explain
>> to them that this is a New Camelot vessel now, and not a suicide
>> missile."
>> [/GM]

> [Anne]
> Anne sets the third Dwarf on the deck, "Sergeant, unless you wanted me
> to cut the rope and let them drop or open fire without finding out if they
> were hostile or not first, they'd have wound up on deck anyway.  I just sped
> things up a little and removed any possible cover they might have used if
> they turned out hostile."
> [/Anne]

[GM]
The sergeant mutters under his breath, but cannot come up with a
reasonable counterargument.
[/GM]

> [Anne]
> She turns to the dwarves "What's this about using the ship as a missile?"
> [/Anne]

[GM]
"Well..." one of the dwarfs replies. "We had thought we could take out
their main command post with a..."

Another dwarf's radio suddenly squawks. The dwarf listens intently as
a female voice instructs them to do nothing, await further
instructions and not interfere with the ship or its crew.

"It seems alternative plans are being made." the dwarf says. "You,
m'lady, do seem rather skilled. Perhaps you could help us?"

mightymartianca at gmail.com