[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:51:28 UTC 2014

[GM]
> Therane looks to Vesper. "What kind of distraction can you provide? We
> have, unfortunately, lost our most talented mage, so we cannot help."
>
> Skarn nods. "As your friend here suggests, there are many of us. I am
> not a tactician, but it strikes me that between all of us and your
> ship, we might have a chance to get in, do some real damage, rescue as
> many as we can and be away from here before anyone has a chance to hit
> us hard. Most of you do look like military experts, so what do you
> think?"
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz holds up a hand to slow down the planning. "As long as 'quietly',"
he does air quotes with his fingers around the word, "is off the
table, I'm sure we can take care of them. The problem is that we came
here to purchase cold iron for (ooc: I don't remember what we need it
for, but insert that reason here). We are happy to help you and kill
kydians, even provide passage out of here for you, but we need cold
iron in exchange."
[/Oz]