[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Aug 19 13:32:20 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"You never responded, do you want me to flash bang a moment before you
go through?"

Otherwise, the ex Coalition Ranger has her rifle out and makes careful
aim fir at where she will land the grenade and then at the first of the
Kydians, especially if one has rank markings.
[/Alex]

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/