[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Aug 23 04:13:09 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"Don't worry about the magical armor," Alex states. "I have some other
protections which are just as effective."
[/Alex]

ooc: She actually is firing a grenade t range with her grenade launcher

On 08/22/2014 18:52, 'Peter Perkins' via Taocow Rifts PBEM wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "I think to secure things we will need too."
> While Alex throws the grenade Vesper will cast Armor of Ithan on her
> to protect her.

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/