[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Feb 5 20:07:46 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Alex cannot help but consider the idea that she is a Coalition soldier,
well scout, yet is using magic weapons and now is about to try out
enchanted cosmetics.

"How much are the cosmetics?" she asks. Her tone is a very practical
sound, like she is evaluating just how much something like that should
be worth. One notes that while she is skilled at cosmetics, her ears are
not pierced.

Decides to be a little less practical, grabbing Vesper for a quick kiss.
"At least I think you like me with or without them." Her eyes sparkle
with that.
[/Alex]