[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:47:47 UTC 2014

[GM]
> As Vesper and Alex telepathically communicate, the Arch-bishop turns
> to the other visitors. He looks to Oz. "Are you a representative of
> the New Camelot government, Sir Osmar?"
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Not officially, your grace. I am a sworn knight commander of New
Camelot, knighted by the sword of the king himself and given command
of an exploratory unit. The fight against the Slugorth is not going
well, your grace. If you have not already, you should expect a wave of
refugees very soon." While Oz's English was quite fluent, his German
accent was pronounced.

"The Splugorth are very... formidable, your grace. I wanted to meet
with you to make sure you understood the gravity of the situation. I
would not presume to make suggestions where I do not have full
knowledge of your capabilities, but... New Avalon evacuated all
non-combatants. Are you sure you can defend your townspeople from
these invaders?"
[/Oz]