[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Feb 25 10:41:42 UTC 2014

On 02/24/2014 16:18, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "We may find ourselves in Germany eventually,  Sir Oz  how much time
> do you think we have here ?"
> He turned to the man as in truth he didn't know how long they would
> have before their ship set off again for the Dwarven conclave.

"What are such things worth, I don't know? That is a lot in value of
rifles and body armor but not sure how much magic items are normal
valued?" the red headed scout asks Vesper.

Otherwise, with a bit of money, she is thinking about shopping for some
additional grenades.
[/Alex]

ooc: I take it I should add 12 long e-clips to her character sheet.