[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:13:38 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
> "We may find ourselves in Germany eventually,  Sir Oz  how much time do you
> think we have here ?"
> He turned to the man as in truth he didn't know how long they would have
> before their ship set off again for the Dwarven conclave.
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
Oz shook his head. "I don't think our captain is planning on staying
any longer than he has to. I wouldn't count on us being here past
tomorrow morning." The German knight shrugged apologetically at the
archbishop. "We're all concerned about the Splugorth, you see."

He pursed his lips. "You mentioned allies... may I ask what allies
those might be, your Grace? I'm sorry, it's just that I saw how easily
the invaders laid waste to New Avalon, and we all know how powerful
and dedicated her defenders were."
[/Oz]