[Taocow PBEM] [Ted and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:43:22 UTC 2014

[GM]
As the others depart, Ted and Louissa are left alone. There are a few
crew left as a watch, but other than that the ship is empty. Still, it
isn't entirely uncommodious. The staterooms and the galley are fairly
small by most standards, but comfortable and well heated.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
Louissa yawns. "I'm going to go the galley and see if I can rustle up
some food." she says to Ted. "Do you want anything?"
[/Louissa]