[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 9 03:03:51 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"I have some skill at an armorer myself," the red headed scout states.
"Don't recommend you go to any armorer in town. If we had some time,
might offer to do some work myself, been pretty slip as far as credits
if I have been extremely lucky in other areas."

"I don't think we have much time however," she adds after a moment. In
her military bearing, even though a scout, likely something different
about her compared to any soldiers in town. More like an NGR soldier in
her bearing.
[/Alex]

ooc: Even assuming that the Bishop is Catholic, being that everybody has
had little contact, the Church may have changed beyond all recognition.
For example, Alex considers herself Catholic but likely would be quite
different than somebody in Europe. Hers is evolved from a Spanish
Mexican version but even then would be unable to be recognized by us.