[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:45:23 UTC 2014

>>> [Alex]
>>> "I have some skill at an armorer myself," the red headed scout states.
>>> "Don't recommend you go to any armorer in town. If we had some time,
>>> might offer to do some work myself, been pretty slip as far as credits
>>> if I have been extremely lucky in other areas."
>>>
>>> "I don't think we have much time however," she adds after a moment. In
>>> her military bearing, even though a scout, likely something different
>>> about her compared to any soldiers in town. More like an NGR soldier in
>>> her bearing.
>>> [/Alex]

>> [GM]
>> As Alex talks, they pass the Abbey's Retreat, and it is indeed a much
>> nicer looking inn; three stories, well lit and well kept, and
>> sufficiently advanced that it even has its own parking garage! The
>> delicious smells of fine cooking waft from the kitchen.

> "I would like to take a look at the magic shop if we could, and that ley
> line would be a good place for me to charge up. You want to see any place in
> particular while we are here Alex ?"
> [/Vesper]

OOC: Assuming Alex and Vesper go off together...

[GM]
The magic store is a bit of an oddball building, looking to have been
carved, or, considering the very smooth and rounded lines of the
building, possibly grown from living rock. It is a two story structure
with several doors and windows, none round or square and all at odd
angles and in strange shapes. A sign above what probably is the main
door (which is five-sided) is neon and announces it as "Keldon and
Sons Magic and Items of Interest". There appears to be no electrical
cable leading between the sign, which seems to float about six inches
of the wall of the building, and the building itself.

mightymartianca at gmail.com