[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jan 14 16:06:29 UTC 2014

On 01/13/2014 06:45 PM, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> OOC: Assuming Alex and Vesper go off together...
>
> [GM]
> The magic store is a bit of an oddball building, looking to have been
> carved, or, considering the very smooth and rounded lines of the
> building, possibly grown from living rock. It is a two story structure
> with several doors and windows, none round or square and all at odd
> angles and in strange shapes. A sign above what probably is the main
> door (which is five-sided) is neon and announces it as "Keldon and
> Sons Magic and Items of Interest". There appears to be no electrical
> cable leading between the sign, which seems to float about six inches
> of the wall of the building, and the building itself.

"I don't have a major problem going into a magic store," Alex responds,
smiling at some thoughts.
As she walks into the store, one might remark that she is wearing
Coalition style body armor even if it has been repainted. Don't know if
they will be knowledgeable of her armor though. Interestingly as well,
she has a number of magic items.

Otherwise, she does not think there is anything she can afford but will
still look around. While looking around, "We do have interests in
getting this Dwarven iron though to help contain the demon."