[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jan 17 23:08:51 UTC 2014

On 01/14/2014 12:13 PM, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper heads into the shop to look around at the various wares. Saying
> hello to any of the shop keeps.
> He tries to see if there are any recognizable magical items there at
> the shop.
> "Don't worry Alex I will try not to take long here."
"Not worried, just wanted to remind you," the red headed scout responds.
"Had to reminded by mom a few times when we were shopping for groceries."

"Just think though, how would a magic shop on our continent react to
somebody coming in dressed in Coalition Body Armor? Not the older stuff
but the new issue stuff?