[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 23:39:40 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Well probably abject horror, you see to many d bees and mages in America, the Coalition are the demons who kick down your doors and line you up for execution.  So in a lot of ways the Coalition were our bogie men.  Children used to be told the Coalition would get them if they didn't behave. I know the Coalition demonized us too so, it's a shame really don't know why Dunscon the first ever went mad the way he did and attacked the Coalition but were living in the world wrought by such things now."
He squeezed her hand gently caressing her fingers.

On Friday, January 17, 2014 4:08 PM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:

On 01/14/2014 12:13 PM, Peter Perkins wrote:

[Vesper]
>Vesper heads into the shop to look around at the various
          wares. Saying hello to any of the shop keeps.
>He tries to see if there are any recognizable magical items
          there at the shop.
>"Don't worry Alex I will try not to take long here."
>[/Vesper]
[Alex]
"Not worried, just wanted to remind you," the red headed scout
    responds. "Had to reminded by mom a few times when we were shopping
    for groceries."

"Just think though, how would a magic shop on our continent react to
    somebody coming in dressed in Coalition Body Armor? Not the older
    stuff but the new issue stuff?