[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 22:56:03 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Yeah whats up with the skull look, I guess your higher ups liked the psychological impact but thats almost a necromancer thing. As for Cyberknights I have met a few. I like them at least the ones I have met." He teasingly nudges Alex, "And if you had come around and taken your helmet off I know I would have liked you a lot." He stroked her red hair.

In the shop he let his eyes drift about to the various things. Vesper didn't know where they would go next or what they would face on the way. He had heard talk of dwarves and mines. To the shop keep he asked about the mans wares and prices.
[/Vesper]