[Taocow PBEM] [Ted and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:09:11 UTC 2014

>>> [Louissa]
>>> Louissa yawns. "I'm going to go the galley and see if I can
>>> rustle up some food." she says to Ted. "Do you want anything?"
>>> [/Louissa]

>> [Ted]
>> "Sure." The lizard man did not feel that hungry and had no idea
>> what the galley would serve up at this hour, but the company
>> sounds nice.
>> [/Ted]

OOC: Slight modification to take into account Ted's intentions.

>> [GM]
>> Ted is left behind by Louissa, as she runs ahead. He hears a church
>> bell ringing in the distance, but his keen hearing picks up some kind
>> of "vwoot!" sound, like something small flying through the air, coming
>> from the galley. He hears Louissa say "Ouch!" and then someone
>> or something fall over.

> "Everything all right?" the lizard man asks, running to catch up.

As Ted approaches the galley, he sees Louissa laying on the floor,
some sort of barb or dart sticking out of her neck. Something is
standing over her, though whoever or whatever it is is standing just
out of sight. Ted can, however, see its shadow, and the glow of what
may be a vibro blade.

mightymartianca at gmail.com