[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 05:19:55 UTC 2014

Actually I'm totally out to lunch!!! If its an excuse, I've been battling
an upper respiratory infection for nearly two weeks, and the decongestants
made me batty!

Osiris as killed just a few days ago (game time) before the company reached
New Camelot? Remember when you all fled the Splugorth onslaught and ended
up in that dwarf cavern, Osiris was killed and buries in a mound with a
cross erected for him. I'll dig up the post?

Aaron Clausen