[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 16:44:43 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
Vesper looks to Alex concern on his face, "Are you alright ?"
[/Vesper]

On , Peter Perkins <riftsgm at yahoo.com> wrote:

[Vesper]
Vesper looks to Alex concern on his face, "Are you alright ?"
[/Vesper]

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:13 AM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:

[Alex]
Unable to help herself, Alex takes a step back. She then realizes that
her sense of danger is not screaming at her.
"I am sorry," she responds, sounding
 genuinely apologetic although still
nervious.
[/Alex]

On 01/23/2014 00:51, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> As Alex and Vesper are talking, they walk into the shop, which is, on
> the inside, even more bizarre than the outside. The walls seem to
> curve in impossible angles; upside down arches, stairs that start half
> way up the wall and disappear into the ceiling, windows hanging from
> the ceiling and seeming to show exteriors wholly unrelated to the town
> outside. There are organically-shaped shelves filled with scrolls,
> talismen, books and all other manner of object, device and enchanted
> jewelry.
>
> In the
 center of this chaotic scene is a six-eyed... well, for lack of
> a better word... octopus. The creature is about four feet tall, and,
> if splayed completely out, would probably cover about fifteen feet
> square. Its tentacles terminate in three digited "hands". Some of the
> tentacles have scrolls and books, and all but one of the eyes is busy
> reading them.
>
> From an unseen mouth, the creature speaks. "Ah, welcome welcome!" it
> says in perfectly cultured aristocratic English. "You are strangers, I
> perceive, newly arrived, and, if I am not mistaken, never seen before.
> Welcome to Keldon and Sons. I am Keldon, and my sons Tweth and Twelp,
> are busy organizing the technowizard section." Keldon points a

 tentacle over to the far back of the shop, where two nearly identical