[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jan 27 03:05:04 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"I am fine," she responds. "Just there is this video in Lone Star of
some kind of creature with some similarity to this gentleman. The
leaders claim it is a fake but they seem to be awful invested in it. It
is tearing what looks like a lab apart with bodies all around it. Rumor
is that it is a creation of the bio-labs and went out of control. Rumors
also claim the video was smuggled out."
[/Alex]

ooc: In other words, too many tentacles