[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jan 28 18:59:45 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Speaking up, the red headed scout states,  "I have to be honest, I am
not sure that I have much money I can spend here. Coalition credits
don't spend real well here. "
She pauses for a few moments before continues, "Kind of curious though,
what does enchanted cosmetics do?"
[/Alex]

ooc: She had some captured jewelry but I believe she spent in on getting
a force field generator for her armor.