[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jan 28 21:17:10 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Nodding, Alex responds, "In the CS, my pay covered basic needs if I
could not already just get them from the PX. Weapons and ammo were all
covered."
[/Alex]

ooc: Using military jargon which would likely change but there likely would
Interesting thing also is that she is lugging around millions of credits
in magic items :-[