[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jul 1 17:25:47 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 15:46, Peter Perkins wrote:
> On Mon, 6/30/14, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
>
>   Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales
>   To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
>   Date: Monday, June 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
>
>   On 06/30/2014 14:36, Karl Prosek
>   wrote:
>   >> OOC: is the conversation being repeated through the
>   group's radios, or is it a spoken conversation?
>   > OOC:
>   > I'm assuming they're just talking to each other out
>   loud.
>   >
>   > [Alex]
>   >> The Ranger coming out in her, Alex asks, "What kind
>   of numbers are we talking about? If we are going to attack,
>   we need to move fast. I can likely stay at a distance and
>   sniper enemies."
>   >>
>   >> Her mind is whirling with ideas.
>   > [/Alex]
>   >
>   > [Oz]
>   > Oz shakes his head. "They're occupying the entire town,
>   as far as I
>   > can see. I wouldn't assume they used all their barges
>   to transport
>   > slaves; there must be more vehicles behind the walls.
>   I'm for a quick,
>   > quiet, careful scout, avoiding a fight if at all
>   possible. If this
>   > turns into a fight the numbers are going to be worse
>   than the dam and
>   > this time we don't have a trick like that to play."
>   > [/Oz]
>   [Alex]
>   "I want to help them but our team is not set up for heavy
>   fighting
>   against slavers," the red haired ranger states. "If somebody
>   can come up
>   with an way of taking them on, I would like to. Otherwise,
>   we can only
>   do the best we can."
>   [/Alex]
>
> [Vesper]
> "Not such a large force sadly. I want to help, no one deserves to be enslaved."
> Vesper sighs, "I can't summon anything to take on a whole held city." Vesper closes his eyes for a moment
> and rubs the bridge of his nose.
> "I hate not doing anything though."
> "Who wishes me to cast chameleon on them, or shadow meld ?"
One of those times I wish I could call a Coalition airstrike down
although even when my team got ambushed, it never happened. Which makes
us harder to detect? Not an expert at magic."

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/