[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 00:04:54 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Were not of the Splugorth. Who are you ?"
[/Vesper]

 Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales
 To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
 Date: Sunday, July 6, 2014, 4:59 PM

 IC:
 Anne leaves her rifle where it is, as it's too
 cumbersome for a boarding action.  She draws her sidearm,
 and looks over the rail nearest where the noise came from.
 If she can see the top of the attached line from where she
 is, she'll hold position.  If she can't see it,
 she'll climb over the rail and move down the hull until
 she can -- to anyone watching the latter action, she seems
 to be walking and standing on the hull in a way that defies
 gravity.

 OOC: If she does go for a walk on
 the hull, she's actually flying but in a way that will
 disguise what ability she's using.  No need to give any
 potential enemies intel they don't need after all.  She
 suspects more dwarves, but no need to take chances.  Recall
 the scenes from various Superman comics/cartoons/movies
 where the guy is climbing the building and suddenly sees red
 boots standing on the sheer wall.  That's about the
 effect I'm going for here.