[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:51:13 UTC 2014

[GM]
> "Very well." female dwarf says. "Let me introduce myself. I am Therane
> of Clan Marand. My father, who died in the defense of our younglings,
> was chieftain of the clan, so now, I am, at least until the clan can
> pick a new chieftain, am acting in his place. My lieutenant is my
> cousin, Skald."
>
> The other dwarf, who was less willing to die, bows. "I am Skald son
> Skarn son of Molk, founder of our clan, and I'm at your service."
>
> Skarn straightens up. "The nearest secret entrance is about five
> hundred of your meters that way." He points roughly northward.
> Unfortunately there is a Kydian patrol that has set up a watch post
> about half way there. Some of you seem to move with great secrecy. If
> that watch post could be dealt with quietly and quickly, we could make
> it to the entrance."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz nods, opening the visor of his helmet to show his face. "Osmar
Wolz, Knight Commander of His Majesty King Arr'thu's army of New
Avalon. I believe some friends of yours are in communication with our
friends on our ship. If you are in contact with them, I'd appreciate
it if you could communicate to them that we would like to keep our
vessel intact."

He looks over at Vesper and Alex. "We could probably deal with the
kydians. I'm not sure we'd be able to do it quietly, but we can take
care of them."
[/Oz]