[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Jun 1 22:40:29 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Looking at Jacek, Alex responds, "I can fix the armor but nothing like
that. Sorry I am not of much help there. I think even a cyber-doc would
just want to replace the damage parts not repair."

She will look if there is anything she can do safely to give an partial
function back to anything using armorer / basic mechanics. Otherwise,
the red headed ranger does not mess with anything.

Turning back towards  Vesper, "Not much we can do. Some people may be
able to escape in the confusion, we gave them that at least. If the
bishop had warned them instead of playing games, most of the people
might have escaped. Never deal with the Splugorth, they will always back
stab you."

Deciding to not say anything, she still gives Oz a look for shooting
down the bishop.  As tempting as it might have been, she cannot really
approve.

Does look even more suspiciously at Anne,  "Surprised they just dis not
make you disappear.  Dead women tell no tales."

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/