[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jun 4 08:03:30 UTC 2014

On 06/02/2014 10:07, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper catches Alex attention and moves aside with her.
> "I don't like the implication of someone whose people do huge transactions with the Splugorth."
> "Somehow the Splugorth have been tracking us wherever we go."
> [/Vesper]
[Alex]
"I don't know, had to say. Everybody could have assumed that I was a CS
espionage agent. Could ask a few cautious question though?"
[/Alex]

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/