[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 17:26:18 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"I wouldn't know what to ask. Though I suppose it is natural to be curious about a people who make transactions with the Splugorth."
He then notices the Kydians heading for a hovercraft.
"Why are they pulling back ? Oh heck we need to move now !  They might be pulling their people out for bombardment."
[/Vesper]