[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jun 4 21:15:54 UTC 2014

[Alex]
The red headed ranger nods her head in acceptance. A good percentage of
the soldiers she deals with have bionic or cybernetic hearing boosts.
Doesn't really mind letting out in the open since it is there.

"I believe that there is some concern with the close relationship with
the Kydians." She fumbles just a little with that word, not being a
familiar term for her. "I am from the Coalition which those who practice
magic have good reason to distrust.  There is a lot of distrust for
those who are minions of Atlantis as well?"

Alex will ask her dagger to do a quick 'See Aura' on Anne. If Anne is a
non psychic, the ranger will use telepathy to scan surface thoughts
although will probe no deeper.
[/Alex]

ooc: Will likely post more on other issues but just wanted to at least
respond to this part

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/