[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Bergman Oswell difdi at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 12:44:38 UTC 2014

IC: "Okay, let me be equally blunt then.  If I wanted you dead, you wouldn't see where the shot came from.  I'm carrying an anti-materiel sniper rifle, after all.  If I wanted you captured, I'd grab someone and run away.  I doubt any of you would be able to catch up to me.  I'm driving an infiltration, espionage and front line combat android, that sort of thing is what this body was designed for.  I can prove those statements if necessary.  As for the Splugorth, I get that you don't like them.  I don't like them much either.  But they have business operations on hundreds of thousands of worlds and don't much care who or what you are if you have money."