[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Bergman Oswell difdi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 11:55:21 UTC 2014

IC: Anne spends the trip working on Jacek.  For those watching her, it's almost like watching a psionic healer work on a flesh and blood patient.  Damaged metallic 'tissues' fall away from wounds into metallic dust at a touch, to be gathered and reforged into structural components.  Damaged wiring is rewoven, motors are stripped and rewound.  Between the multi-tools and whatever she is doing with her hands, she molds metal into new armor plates almost but not quite like a sculptor shaping clay.  The tools themselves are worthy of note -- while she only has two of them, they reshape themselves into any tool she needs, apparently with just a thought.  While she doesn't ever create anything from scratch, the tips of the tools occasionally get fine enough to patch and repair microcircuitry.   Her claim of being a robotics engineer appears to be a bit understated.

OOC: Jury-Rig roll -- 12.   Robot Mechanics roll -- 39.  Robot Electronics roll -- 27.  Salvaging roll -- 48.  Recycling roll -- 8.