[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:09:41 UTC 2014

[GM]
> Oz's sergeant nods. "I'd like to come along, sir. I know you're
> looking for a small team, but I'd like to be up close to this one."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"I'd much rather have you here in case things go bad. Keeping you in
reserve will make me feel better. I'll take my 3," he says, referring
to his trio of bodyguard/assistants, "and Ithdalkal. You stay here
with a ready force in case we need to be extracted. Or in case the
ship is attacked. Leaving it unmanned last time was a mistake I don't
intend to repeat."
[/Oz]