[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 02:34:35 UTC 2014

OOC: How functional Jacek winds up is of course up to the GM, but Anne's skillset exceeds that of most cyberdocs. She doesn't have a full workshop, but she's able to fake it pretty well, with multitools that can reshape themselves via nanites to be any tool within a certain size range. She can even fake having a forge, between the welder settings of the tools and her own ability to break down metals (it's a lot easier to melt a powder than a plate). She's what passes for a healer priest among a synthetic race. Given sufficient materials and time she could copy her own body.

IC: Anne finds a clear space on the deck that gives her a good view of the town -- or would if if weren't for all the trees. She tunes her scope to non-visible frequencies with a thermal overlay, and starts scanning the town for potential threats. She also scans for the group's communications, and tunes her own communications suite to those frequencies.

OOC: If at all possible she will avoid killing any Minions -- Shots to disarm, removing equipment, causing walls to collapse, etc. Unless the town is made of MDC materials, she should have no problems shooting through cover to hit anything she can see, and her scope (the size of a carbine in and of itself) can see enough types of radiation (EM and exotic) to ensure most walls aren't completely opaque, and are possibly even transparent.