[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:36:03 UTC 2014

> OOC: is the conversation being repeated through the group's radios, or is it a spoken conversation?

OOC:
I'm assuming they're just talking to each other out loud.

[Alex]
> The Ranger coming out in her, Alex asks, "What kind of numbers are we talking about? If we are going to attack, we need to move fast. I can likely stay at a distance and sniper enemies."
>
> Her mind is whirling with ideas.
[/Alex]

[Oz]
Oz shakes his head. "They're occupying the entire town, as far as I
can see. I wouldn't assume they used all their barges to transport
slaves; there must be more vehicles behind the walls. I'm for a quick,
quiet, careful scout, avoiding a fight if at all possible. If this
turns into a fight the numbers are going to be worse than the dam and
this time we don't have a trick like that to play."
[/Oz]