[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:56:02 UTC 2014

[GM]
> The Archbishop seems ready to dismiss the company when he seems to
> pause, as if distracted. His eyes crinkle a bit, on the verge of some
> sort of an emotion, but then the beatific smile returns. "I feel
> simply terrible about my tantrum. I insist, Sir Osmar, that you allow
> me to make amends. I'm having a rather late dinner, and you're all
> invited. I won't take no for an answer."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz shakes his head and smiles. "There is nothing to apologize for as
far as I am concerned, Your Grace. I've had worse outbursts since
these aliens invaded. I have not been in contact with the King for a
few days, but when I get back to the ship I will try to radio back to
New Avalon to relay your message. As for dinner, I can only answer for
myself and Ithdalkal, but we would be honored to attend."
[/Oz]