[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:49:47 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Alright your Grace, we accept your invitation." Vesper inclines his head to the man.
[/Vesper]

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:44 AM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:

[Alex]
Something does not feel right but could be just her own paranoia.
 "Sure and give me a chance to wear that dress you brought me,"
      she states.
[/Alex]

On 03/06/2014 09:00, Peter Perkins wrote:

[Vesper]
>Vesper looks to Alex, "So shall we stay for a good meal ?"
        Smiling at her.
>[/Vesper]
>

>On Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:59 AM, Karl Prosek <karl.prosek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>[GM]
>> The Archbishop seems ready to dismiss the company
                when he seems to
>> pause, as if distracted. His eyes crinkle a bit, on
                the verge of some
>> sort of an emotion, but then the beatific smile
                returns. "I feel
>> simply terrible about my tantrum. I insist, Sir
                Osmar, that you allow
>> me to make amends. I'm having a rather late dinner,
                and you're all
>> invited. I won't take no for an answer."
>[/GM]
>
>[Oz]
>Oz shakes his head and smiles. "There is nothing to
                apologize for as
>far as I am concerned, Your Grace. I've had worse
                outbursts since
>these aliens invaded. I have not been in contact with
                the King for a
>few days, but when I get back to the ship I will try to
                radio back to
>New Avalon to relay your message. As for dinner, I can
                only answer for
>myself and Ithdalkal, but we would be honored to
                attend."

Taocowpbem at zork.net