[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 03:37:00 UTC 2014

OOC: Ok, I'm caught up. Sorry about the lack of replies, Comcast decided to be cute and hide my email for the better part of the last week. Supposedly the problem is always on my end, but it occurs and fixes itself without me changing anything on my end. /sigh.

IC: Anne ignores the portal for the moment, and asks the Archbishop "Who are you allied with, your Grace?"

OOC: No, she doesn't have Sixth Sense, but even if she did, she'd probably be just as calm and react the same way.