[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Bergman Oswell difdi at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 20:47:54 UTC 2014

OOC: given her origins and her people's trading partners, Anne doesn't react quite the same to Kydians as most people on Earth...yes, she stayed behind.

IC: Anne is standing next to the portal (or where it was) when the Kydians burst in, weapons holstered, hands at her side turned outwards, visibly empty.  As the troops swarm in, she says "You just missed them" in Kittani.