[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:30:32 UTC 2014

[GM]
> Meanwhile the Archbishop is shouting "You must save me. I can give
> your the location of enough wealth to keep all of you in luxury for
> years, but if you want it, you must take me with you!"
>
> Finally Oz's men contact him. "We're at the ship's landing pad. No
> enemy in sight. We'll contact you as soon as we're aboard."
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German shouts back at the Archbishop. "If it's in this town it's
gone. I'm not going to abandon anyone to the aliens, but I'm not going
out of my way to save your traitorous ass, either."

He radios back to his troops. "Secure that ship! If the captain won't
stay, leave with the ship and we'll catch up to you. Keeping that ship
safe is our main priority."

Oz nods at Vesper. "Let's go, then."
[/Oz]