[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:48:51 UTC 2014

[GM]
> The adventurers find themselves in a large vault, perhaps fifty feet
> by fifty feet, and about twenty feet high. There are dozens of tall
> metallic racks and shelves, many with boxes, but there are also what
> looks to be hundreds of bars of gold, silver and platinum, as well as
> artworks like paintings and sculptures, and even a couple of vintage
> pre-Rifts motorcycles. The wealth in this room is staggering, and
> that's just what they can see. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of
> boxes.
>
> On the other end of the room is another steel door exactly like the
> one they just went through.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz curses softly under his breath in German. "They must have killed
me, because it looks like I'm in heaven." He turns his head to look
around at the shelves. "No. Heaven would have had more guns."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> The door they just came through suddenly starts to smoke and glow.
> Their Kydian pursuers are trying to cut through.
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Everybody to the other door!" Oz looks at Vesper. "Can you gate us to
the ship from here?" Belying his words, the German knight dashes to
the far door and starts looking for a release lever.
[/Oz]