[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon May 5 22:00:38 UTC 2014

[Alex]
The Ranger will try to grab a few gold bars real quick and pockets them.
"For new gear or grenades."
She continues holding her JA-12 ready for any danger.
"Is there any alternate locations we can go?"
[/Alex]

ooc: I have a few characters who use JA-12 Rifles and none are juicers
No hover bikes here? Otherwise, Alex might suggest they grab a few and
make a race for it.

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/53680a07c52a0a060199st02duc