[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 04:16:19 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Above us, I can get us to it, I need a height from the ground to the ship deck, those cycles if they are hover people get on them."
"Actually if it is less then 500' above town that will make this easier. Someone check those cycles."
Vesper waits for confirmation of the ships elevation. If in range he will open a mystic portal to it and urge everyone through.
He will grab something from the pile of items and toss it in his box as well.
[/Vesper]