[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey - REPOST

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 20:28:37 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
Vesper looks to Jacek, "Sorry Jacek."
"I don't know about the rest of you but, we should discuss business later.  I am ok with staying on board as
protection."  He looks down at the city feeling bad how many would be left behind, how many would the splugorth
kill or worse enslave.  "I wish we could do more for them." He said quietly.
[/Vesper]