[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Nov 4 22:12:18 UTC 2014

ooc: Alex would prefer something more solid than a building if there is
an option. Buildings are too easy to destroy out from under them. If
they are the only practical option, that is fine.

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/