[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Oct 3 21:00:19 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"Can you create a portal back to the ship?" the red headed scout asks.
She has about as much gear as she can carry unless she can manage to
resupply her grenades. "Might want to see if I can get somebody to
tinker and create a jamming grenade. Not skilled enough to make anything
like that myself."
[/Alex]

On 2014-10-02 14:11, 'Peter Perkins' via Taocow Rifts PBEM wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper heads down to rejoin the dwarves and checks to see if any of
> the Kittani E Clips fit his weapons.
> Otherwise he remains alert to make sure Alex is ok as well as the others.
> [/Vesper]
>

> On Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:16 AM, 'Ted Smythe' via Taocow Rifts
> PBEM <taocow-rifts-pbem at googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> [Ted]
> "Works for me," the lizard man replies. "I demolitions experience,
> too. Rigging explosives for the desired effect should be easy enough."

> On Thu, 10/2/14, Karl Prosek <karl.prosek at gmail.com
> <mailto:karl.prosek at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> [Oz]
> "I've been wondering how we're going to carry enough cold iron to make
> this trip matter, and I'm sure your friends back on the ship will be
> happy to know we stayed with you the whole way." Oz glances at Alex,
> Vesper, and Ted. "I think we'll stick with you to the armory and the
> hoard there."
> [/Oz]
>
> --
>

> --

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/