[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:30:52 UTC 2014


>> [OOC]
>> All have the following equipment:
>> - Overlord power armor (Atlantis p. 123)
>> - K-500 Rail Gun:
>>  - Weight 80 lbs, Power Pack 30 lbs, Ammo Belt 25 lbs
 >> - Mega-damage: 30 round burst inflicts 6D6MD, 1 round does 1D4MD
>>  - Rate of Fire: standard
>>  - Max. Range: 4000 ft.
>>  - Payload: 390 round belt
>> - vibrosword
>> - rations
>> [/OOC]

[Ithdalkal]
Ithdalkal hovers behind Ted, vibroblade in hand, hatred in her eyes. "He
will give you no more information.  But if you let me have him for a
minute, he'll tell us his favorite flavor of krethek, and any secret he
may hold."
[/Ithdalkal]

 [Ted]
Ted ignores Ithdalkal. Instead, he lowers his voice and asks the Kydian,
"Do you know me?"

OOC: I'll let you decide whether or not the others hear this.
[/Ted]

>> [GM]
>> The Kydian looks at Ted. "Is this a test?" he asks. "You are our high
>> commander."
>>
>> Ted hears a click behind his head.
>> [/GM]

>> [Ithdalkal]
>> Ithdalkal has a gun pointed to Ted's head. "This lizard man is a
traitor."
>> she says loudly so that everyone hears her.  "Say what you will of him,
but
>> act quickly, for I must destroy him."
>> [/Ithdalkal]

> [Oz]
> Oz holds out his hands in a 'stop' gesture. "Just wait a second,
Ithdalkal. Why do you say he's a traitor?" When she repeats what the kydian
said, he shakes his head. "He's been with us for weeks. It seems more
likely that their commander looks like Ted for some reason- either of them
or both could be a clone. And if I remember correctly there was a copy of
Ted running around back in New Avalon. That makes more sense than Ted has
been with us but somehow secretly commanding this unit from afar."
> [/Oz]

> [Ted]
> "And you," the lizard man states without turning around or attempting to
hide the frustration in his voice, "You may have just blown my only chance
of finding out who is running around wearing my face and why."
> [/Ted]

[Ithdalkal]
The Blind Warrior Woman hangs her head. "I have brought shame upon myself,"
she says. She pulls out her vibroblade and hands it to Ted. "Honor demand
you rid yourself of such shame. All I ask is you do it quickly."
[/Ithdalkal]

> [Alex]
> Assuming that she is within range (ooc: I think Alex was asked to join
the others), she will just quietly telepathically scan thoughts.
> [/Alex]

OOC: I don't think Alex had joined the dwarfs yet.

[GM]
Ithdalkal is feeling deep shame and remorse for messing up Ted's plans. The
Kydian is completely confused, though is beginning to think of ways out of
his predicament to warn his fellow minions.

Meanwhile Vesper and Louissa have managed to the the other bodies up to
their emplacements. Close up it doesn't pass scrutiny, but from a distance
it should be convincing enough... until someone tries to radio them.
[/GM]

-- 
Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca@ <mightymartianca at gmail.com>gmail.com
<mightymartianca at gmail.com>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Taocow Rifts PBEM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to taocow-rifts-pbem+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to taocow-rifts-pbem at googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/taocow-rifts-pbem.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://zork.net/pipermail/taocowpbem/attachments/20140921/ae1d3c83/attachment.html>


More information about the Taocowpbem mailing list