[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVII - Return to Hoburn Hill

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:02:57 UTC 2015

GM OOC: As Vesper looks out, he sees that beyond the pyramid compound
there are overgrown remnants of an old park. This is on the far side
of the compound. No one can say if it isn't crawling with guards,
booby traps or worse, but it is one possibility. Another is the ruins
of the supercity itself. Many of the skyscrapers and other tall
buildings are still standing, or partially standing. These are farther
away than the small overgrown park, but still offer cover. Up to the
company which way to go.

mightymartianca at gmail.com